1 bushel of brussel sprouts, cut in halves
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
½ cup romano cheese grated
1 teaspoon garlic
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
honey to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 425, and cut brussel sprouts into halves.
- Place brussel sprouts in a bowl, add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place flat on baking sheet, cook for 24 minutes.
- While brussel sprouts are roasting, in a separate bowl, combine cheese, garlic, crushed red pepper, and rosemary leaves.
- After 24 minutes remove baking sheet sprinkle cheese mixture over brussel sprouts, cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, drizzle honey over brussel sprouts.
- Transfer brussel sprouts to a serving bowl, add more honey if desired. Serve hot.